Monday, September 14, 2009

EyeShot

My favourite genre of photography is Architectural. I like to find design themes or shapes within an image, something that throws off your natural perspective and vision.
I hope to learn more about the computer side of photography so that I can catalogue, touchup and communicate my images to others.
While looking through some old photos that I had taken years ago, I was struck by the importance of our work as recorders of people and events. In many cases, the only things we have left to remind us of our past are the images that "someone" has taken. WE are that "someone".

2 comments:

  1. you ARE special chris, haha thanks for sharing tho, i like this picture a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo, it's a neat optical illusion! So trippy!

    ReplyDelete